Thursday, May 10, 2012

 
Illustrator - 9 Squares

Much like the pear assignment, the 9 Squares assignment was a composition that pushed me to learn many aspects of Adobe Illustrator and I am now grateful for doing it because I now have a better understand of many of the tool and aspects of the program as a whole.

The objective was to create 9 different, simple designs of everyday objects or things.  I decided to create a Gameboy, a football, a hotdog, flowers, a fish, an eye, and anchor and buoy, a ball, and a duck.

Each of these images was diverse in how I create them.  For example, the duck I focused on using the pen tool that I had just learned how to use but the fish is made up of most shapes on top of each other.

The challenging part of this assignment was working with the Pathfinder window.  Merging, Dividing, and Uniting paths was hard to learn, but again, I leave the assignment with a much better understand of how to use it.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment